The Embassy Premium Bus
High Style Transport by the Makers of Ameritrans
The Embassy bus by the designers of Ameritrans is built to maximize passenger experience and supply safe and comfortable transport in high style. With a variety of floorplans and custom build choices, the Embassy is packed with standard features and unique options that customers expect and appreciate from a high quality bus.
- Interior Height: 93″
- Interior Width: 79.5“
- Entry Door: 36″x 86″
- Chassis: Ford E350/E450
- Ford E-Series, V10 6.8L Gas
- Ground to First Step: 12″
- Steel Floor Sub Frame – 7 gauge, Galvaneal cross members and “C” channel with rubber isolation pucks.
- Floor Deck – ¾” moisture resistant structural fiberglass reinforced (3) piece composite. Non-Skid transit flooring is applied.
- Sidewalls – Combination of 1” x 1 ½” 16 gauge Galvaneal, insulation, and a one-piece compound composite fiberglass panel form a steel cage/unibody construction when attached to the roof structure.
- Roof Structure – 1” x 1 ½” 16 gauge Galvaneal formed roof bows and a one-piece fiberglass impregnated roof panel with Styrofoam insulation.
- Front and Rear Caps – One-piece vacuum molded fiberglass with Astro-foil insulation (R-Factor of 15) inside the front cap.
- Drive Shaft Guards – One per each section of the drive shaft welded to the steel sub frame.
- Running Boards – (2) one piece molded fiberglass with aluminum step tread and splash guards.
- Interior Finish – Gray Interior: Gray Padded Smooth Vinyl Sidewalls with a Gray Textured Vinyl Ceiling. Black Interior: Black Padded Smooth Vinyl Sidewalls and Ceiling.
- Interior Lighting – Driver Courtesy lights, Step Well Lights, Red Indicator Lights over Emergency Exits, Overhead Courtesy Lights all LED.
- Exterior Lighting – Identification, Clearance, and License Plate lights all LED. Meet FMVSS 108.
- Electrical Wiring – Color Coded, Numbered, and Function Coded located in a nylon high temperature convoluted tube. Meets all SAE specifications and sized to carry the electrical load required.
- Rear Bumper – 10 ga. formed steel with black E-Coating and bolted to the chassis frame. Built in Anti-Ride on the rear cap.
- Mud Flaps-Rear
- Entry/Exit Door – 14 gauge Galvaneal door frame, 1” x 1 ½” 16 ga. tubular steel door portal frame, and an 11 gauge Galvaneal step well with an A & M Systems, Inc. 32” or 36” wide electric bi-fold door.
- Passenger Windows – 36” W x 40” H (Frameless Bonded Window Style) with 31% tint. Meets FMVSS 205 & 217.
- Stanchion, Modesty Panel, and Assist Handrail – located to the left of the entry/exit door. A vertical assist handrail is located to the right of the entry/exit door. Stanchion and entry assist rail made of 1 ¼” OD Stainless Steel.
- Seat and Wall track – ‘Unistrut” channel with hardened channel nuts for seat mounting. Track Seating design.
- Full Body Paint – Entire exterior of the body painted white to match cab as standard.
- Fuel Fill Door – Lockable stainless steel painted to match exterior of the body.
- Exterior Mirrors: Heated and Remote with Convex.
- General Warranty: 36 months and/or 36,000 miles Body Structure: 5 year and/or 50,000 miles