2 Wheelchair Capability
This build can supports 2 standard wheelchairs
Seats Up To 6
add an optional 2-passenger fold-a-way seat
LOW-ANGLE RAMP AND LOWERED FLOOR MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO USE STANDARD PARKING SPACES.
Retractable Belt Option
INCLUDES STANDARD FLOOR-TRACK AND BELT SYSTEM OR AN OPTIONAL RETRACTABLE BELT SYSTEM.
Specifications & Measurements
The Dodge Rear Ramp Wheelchair Minivan is up to the challenge of real-world use for a senior community or non-emergency medical transport. Built on a Grand Caravan chassis and with seating options and ambulatory seating configurations, you’ll have the flexibility to meet your customers’ or your family’s needs. This ADA compliant wheelchair minivan is available with an optional retractable wheelchair securement system, and seats up to 6 with optional flip and fold seats.
- 34″ wide ramp
- 56″ door opening
- 96-1 /2″ long x 33-1 /4″ wide floor
- FMVSS/CMVSS/ADA Compliant
- Rubber floor throughout
- Slide-n-Click QRT w/ Lap & Shoulder Restraints
- Transmission interlock
- ADA ramp lighting mounted on rear hatch
- Emergency Exit- release mechanism and sticker on rear hatch
- Back-up alarm
- Meets: Altoona, CARB
- MPG 17.8 (based on 10% hwy I 90% city mix)
- Side-impact air bags